Friday, August 29, 2008

About truckqwert

This is a mack titan one of my favourite kinds of trucks. I am alexander choi and I was born in australia, brisbane on 1994 march 1st. I lived in australia for 5 years then moved to papua new guinea and lived there for 6 years then I moved to guangzhou and I have lived here for 2 years. I go to aisg and I like trucks, earthmovers, games, guns, and not cars. I like mack, kenworth, freightliner, scania, volvo, man, mercedes, hino, isuzu, nissan, mitsubitshi, etc. trucks. I like roadtrains, because they are oversized long powerful trucks, that are only found in australia's outback. Australia rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody will send a comment because this is about trucks!!!!!

12 comments:

Hino Trucks said...

The air brake must sound awesome!

Auto1 said...

What and awesome sight.

Auto1 said...

What an awesome sight!

Auto Professionals said...

Its a whole road train, nice picture.

Ben Cousins said...

I'll send a comment, very interesting post, I love trucks as well, hino trucks are probably my favorite at the moment just because of the new hybrids. I love road trains as well.

Truck said...

Nice post Ben, Hino trucks? never heard of them, Kenworth i know, i like the train.

Nissan4x4 said...

I love trucks also, mack is good, but any model is of intrest.

Free Stuff said...

I like the picture not that fond of trucks though.

Mercedes-Benz said...

Any truck is a good truck, mack, kenworth, freightliner, scania, volvo, man, mercedes, hino, isuzu, nissan, mitsubitshi, all great.

Automotive Recruitment said...

Is truckqwert the name of the road train?

Hino said...

Hino trucks are the best, i might be biased but i just love the look of a hino truck, the feel of a hino truck, the reliability of a hino truck. Hino trucks are my life.

Anonymous said...

Mate roard trains are great and big trucks are the shiz, but have you heard of moving working crews in alberta, Canada. I worked on the oil rigs and when you move on of those monsters its 14 double B's and can take up a km of road...